First Annual Awards Luncheon
January 24, 2013
The Arkansas Chapter, ACI held their 1st Annual Membership Meeting & Awards Luncheon January 24th at the Baldwin & Shell office in Little Rock. We had a great turnout & gave away 8 Awards. We also installed the 2013 ACI Chapter Officers & Board of Directors. They are as follows:
President: Mark Littrell – Cromwell Architects Engineers
Past-President: Jason Drake – Grace Performance Chemicals
Vice-President: Greg Campbell – Ash Grove Cement
Sec/Treas: Linda Weaver – Webco Mining, Inc.
Board of Directors:
Rita Madison – ARMCA
John Woodard – UALR
Steve Horton – Razorback Concrete
Frances Griffith – U of A Fayetteville
Larry Jones – Baldwin & Shell
Bryan Powers – Consultant
Here are the winners of our 1st Annual Arkansas Chapter, ACI Awards Luncheon on January 24th. We are very proud of all of our winners. Congratulations!!!
- Coreslab Structures Inc. for the Fountain Lake School District Tornado Safe Rooms Project in Hot Springs, AR – Project Under $6 million Contract Value
2. GCC Mid-Continent for the City of Rogers, Main Street Intersection Improvement Project in Rogers, AR – Decorative Concrete
3. GCC Mid-Continent for the “I” Street Intersection Project in Bentonville, AR – Municipal Paving Project
4. GCC Mid-Continent for the Crystal Bridges Art Museum Project in Bentonville, AR – Technical Innovation
5. GCC Mid-Continent for the Wal-Mart Express in Prairie Grove, AR Project – Project Under $6 million
6. GCC Mid-Continent for the Academy Sports & Outdoors Project in Fayetteville, AR – Project Over $6 million Contract Value
7. Martin Marietta Materials for the Hill Farm Elementary School Project in Bryant AR- Decorative Concrete
8. Roark Perkins Perry Yelvington Architects for the Arkansas Food Bank Donald W. Reynolds Distribution Center Project in Little Rock, AR – Project Over $6 million Contract Value.
We are planning to make this a yearly event. Please contact Greg Campbell at Ash Grove Cement firstname.lastname@example.org for an Awards Entry Form if you have a project you would like to nominate for an Award.
The Linda Weaver Distinguished Service Award was given to Linda Weaver for 26 years of Volunteer service as Secretary/Treasurer of the Arkansas Chapter, ACI. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. Congrats!!!
Be sure and plan on joining us next year………